23.1.12

Swatches: Revlon Nail Enamel "Fasionista" (NEW shade)

I got a few new polishes over the weekend (and noticed a bunch of new L'Oreal nail polishes that I need as I don't have dupes in my collection of many of the new colors). One of them was one of the new Revlon shades, "Fasionista". It's a dark navy creme with almost a blue-green tint to it, but only slightly. I decided to review and swatch it today.
Outdoors, natural light.

Outdoors, natural light.
The formula is very opaque, almost only need one coat although I used 2 for these pictures. Not runny or streaky but like most blues, if you get it on your skin it will be a pain (nearly impossible) to get off without leaving stains. I had done clean-up and showered and washed my hands numerous times by the time I took these photos and you can still see some blue tinting around my cuticles.
I like the color. I'm not a big fan of blues (especially because of the staining issues) but this neutral navy color is pretty enough to wear again some time. 

In pictures I am wearing:
  • 1 coat of Nail Magic "Base Coat Therapy"
  • 2 coats of Revlon "Fasionista"
  • 1 coat Seche Vite "Fast Dry Top Coat
What do you think? Anyone know of any colors "Fashionista" could be a dupe of?

No comments:

Post a Comment