I actually really liked the final result. It took me FOREVER and it was tedious but when I was finished I was rather surprised on how much I actually liked it. I even wore it for a few days (most of my manicures are lucky to make it a full 36 hours before I get the itch to do the next one).
Left Hand, Indoors w/flash
Right hand, Indoors w/flash
Outdoors just before sunset, no flash
To Get This Look: I've numbered each nail on the above photo so I can list the base polish, polish I used to stamp with, and image plate (in that order) for each nail.
- SH Insta-Dri "Lightening" (base), Wet N Wild "Black Creme" (stamp), m61 (image plate)
- SH Insta-Dri "Lickety-Split Lime", Revlon TopSpeed "Grape", m78
- Maybelline ExpressFinish "Go Go Grape", Revlon TopSpeed "Electric", BM221
- Wet N Wild "Sunny Side Up", SH Insta-Dri "Brisk Blue", BM211
- Maybelline ExpressFinish "Timely Turquoise", Konad Light Pink Special Polish, BM223
- SH XpressFinish "Twisted Pink", Wet N Wild "Black Creme", SH25
- Sidenote: I decided that animal footprints technically fall under the "animal print" category heh heh. Maybelline ExpressFinish "Go Go Green", Revlon TopSpeed "Espresso", SH08
- Sinful "Pull Over", SH Insta-Dru "Rapid Red", m78
- SH XtremeWear "Blue Me Away", SH Insta-Dri "Whirlwind White", BM211
- SH XtremeWear "Caribbean Coral", Revlon TopSpeed "Electric", BM223
There ya go. Lot's of time for something I thought I'd hate but ended up liking. I hope the other challenge I'm dreading turns out so good (I'm scared of water-marbling...).