9.2.12

Silver Houndstooth Konadicure



Houndstooth is my most favorite pattern that exists. I dunno why but I am obsessed. The reason I got into nail stamping was because I knew it would be possible to have houndstooth nails (for realz). I've done this pattern tons but here we are again. This is actually from about a month ago but I'm catching up in blogland now that I'm settling into working full-time again.

  • Base: One coat Sinful "basecoat" + Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear "Grey Area" (2 coats) + one coat of  SV*
  • Image Plate: fauxnad m63
  • Stamping Polish: Sally Hansen Insta Dri "Silver Sweep"
And just for kicks... Here is a picture of my very first attempt at nail stamping:
Houndstooth, of course!!!

Thanks to all my new followers, both here and on tumblr. Welcome! I will post my Year-Long challenge mani  pics for this week's challenge (Half Moon Mani) tomorrow. 
xo



*"SV" will always refer to Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat on this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment