14.1.12

Haul and Updating Process

I needed some more nail wheels so I went to Sally's to pick some up. There are 3 stores near me and all 3 of them were sold out BUT all three of them also had holiday collections of nail polishes on clearance as well as a brand I hadn't tried before (Savvy). They also had a "buy 3, save $5" sale on all Orly bottles (which means buy 2 get 1 free with my beauty club discount). I spent $20ish at each store on quite the haul which included China Glaze Poinsettia, Glittering Garland, Ruby Pumps minis, Holly-Day, & Near Dark; Color Club Gingerbread Man (2 bottles); Orly Star-Spangled, Ma Cherie, Spark, Le Chateau, Rage, Luxe, Naughty, & Shimmering Mauve; Savvy Chrome (3 bottles, I went back and got 2 more after I swatched it and tested it's stampability), Miami Mauve, Mango, Hazelnut, Cool Beige, and Chocolate (all Savvy colors were unlike any other color I own so very happy with that surprise); Finger Paints Catwalk Queen; Nail Magic Base Coat Therapy (for my poor peeling and brittle nails), some nail polish thinner, and a couple implements.

Not too shabby!!

Also, I haven't updated in a while because I started a new job and have been busy but I am working on finishing up my nail polish collection swatches (on nail wheels) and will upload those later on tonight. I also have a couple of mani's to share as well so check back later!

J'Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment